The Center for the Study of Race, Ethnicity & Equity invites proposals for projects related to the advancement of the CRE2 research mission and the 2020-2022 CRE2 Programmatic Themes. CRE2 will award up to two Scholar Grants of up to $10,000 in response to this RFP. The principal aim of this program is to assist in the development of scientific, humanistic, and cultural methodologies that can aid the completion of exemplary scholarly enterprises. Priority will be given to research projects that:
- Include early career faculty as principal or co-principal investigators;
- Support undergraduate or graduate assistance in the completion of scholarly activities;
- Focus on areas of critical interest to CRE2, the campus, and St. Louis community;
- Support the continued work of a previously funded CRE2 Research Working Group; and
- Have not previously received CRE2 grant support, with the exception of Small Grants.
Proposal submissions are due April 1st, 2021.